Monday, August 27, 2007

We Have Cabinets!!!

I know it's not ,cool or hip, but I am truly excited about kitchen cabinets. In fact, since we have started building the house I have found my self getting giddy over everything from a hole, to bricks, to tiles and now cabinets.

We had a great surprise Saturday afternoon when we passed by the house. The cabinets that had been delayed and delayed were finally being installed. Our installer, a super nice guy from Victoriaville, was amazing. He installed almost all the cabinets by himself and took the time to check our preferences, measure our wine fridge to make it fit better, and just really make us feel good about his work. Its awesome to see everything together and finaly know we made good choices...

I spent most of my Sunday at the house measuring windows and showing my dad around the property. He took some awesome pictures, they are below:

No comments: