Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A great idea worth sharing

Jen from the “adventures in homebuilding” blog on HGTV recently posted a great little trick on her website. I figured it was worth sharing since I wish we had done this.
Her designer suggested she photograph (or film) her walls before the drywall is installed so that they have a record of where all the pipes and wires are, this way, if they want to have work done or install something they have a visual record and know what to expect before they start a project, tear down a wall, or even hang a picture.

Check out her blog for more info on how to do this. I do think it’s worth the time.



Pam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real income.
It gets down to select a proper partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]